Four Types of Video Inspiration
Striving to communicate what you do, who you are, and the change you create through video? Here are four ways to use video that will inspire your new ideas. Striving to communicate what you do, who you are, and the change you create through video?
Here are four ways to use video that will inspire your new ideas.
- A Showcase Video
- We produced this special event video to announce the arrival of a litter of puppies. The video helps future customers see what their puppies would potentially look like. It also allows the proud puppy owners to share the video on Facebook. Branded showcases help you organize your video for targeted audiences, share them publicly or privately, and even measure content performance and viewer engagement.
- 2. Showcase a house for a faster sale
- This Real Estate Tour Video captures the attention of house hunters. Video is worth the effort. 73% of homeowners say that they are more likely to list with a real estate agent who uses video. With drone technology, you can capture powerful, alluring videos of properties, giving buyers a real sense of the place.
- 3. Special event video
- You've invested time and money into your special event. Capture it! This video helped capture a dog training event that the owner can share on a website or social media.
- 4. Teach viewers how to do something
- A how-to video adapted to your content attracts new viewers. Demonstrate your unique expertise to gain recognition in your field–and views on your website or YouTube Channel.